Annual Hazardous Waste Report

The Federal EPA, as well as many state environmental agencies require an annual or bi-ennial accounting of all hazardous wastes generated, stored and shipped off-site from a facility.  In addition, you must provide information on transporters and disposal facilities. If your state has these reporting requirements, we will prepare and submit the appropriate documentation on your behalf.

Leave a Reply