Safety Regulation Strategies, Inc. On-Site Services
Safety Regulation Strategies, Inc. (S.R.S.I.) offers quality, turn-key strategies for businesses with substantial environmental and safety liabilities. We identify safety and environmental concerns, developing site-specific, cost effective solutions. S.R.S.I. develops for you a comprehensive program to address your safety and environmental concerns in three steps.
Step 1: Assessing your current safety and environmental practices
Step 2: Bringing your training and documentation requirements up to date and within regulatory standards
Step 3: Providing continued guidance through free follow up planning and consultation
STEP ONE: Finding out where you are at risk
The SRSI 3-Step Strategy starts with on-site safety and environmental reviews as seen through the eyes of a regulatory inspector. We show you where you are at risk and recommend the most cost-effective ways to comply. While we are on-site, we will determine if:
- employees exhibit safe practices while on the job
- required fire protection and safety equipment is in place and operable
- written safety programs and employee training records are in place onsite, up-to-date, and address regulatory requirements
- hazardous waste is stored, handled and shipped following all environmental regulations
- VOCs or volatile organic compounds (chemicals in solvents that evaporate) are present and are managed according to law.
STEP TWO: Ensuring employee safety and facility compliance
Both OSHA and EPA require all employers to operate a safe facility, regularly conduct safety training and have the appropriate and current documentation on-site at all times. SRSI offers the following Training and documentation to keep you in compliance:
STEP THREE: Continuing with successful compliance
Compliance with OSHA and EPA regulations is an ongoing process. The rules change! New materials and staff may be introduced to your facility. SRSI’s 3-step program continues after the on-site visit, helping you to manage the ongoing safety of your facility in a cost-effective way.
- We deliver to you a comprehensive package with finalized written programs. Reports outlining safety, fire, and environmental concerns found during the inspections. Recommendations for solutions are also included.
- All employees who attended the Right-to-Know, Personal Protective Equipment, Fire Extinguisher and Respirator trainings are issued a certificate of completion.
- Free telephone technical support by SRSI’s professional staff is available to answer any environmental or safety questions which may arise between our visits.
- Annual follow-up packages streamline your long-term compliance needs.